Our family estates enable clients to pre-purchase and secure a number of graves next to each other ensuring that over time they can lay all of their relatives to rest within the same area.
A family estate comprises a dedicated area with roll on lawn surrounded by a ornamental wall. The owner of a family estate is entitled to the following:
- to erect traditional upright tombstones and ornamental features up to the height of the surrounding estate wall which is set at 0.8 m
- to landscape the inside of the estate to his/her choice with prior park approval. The owner needs to ensure that he/she maintains the landscaping and/or all other features inside of the estate. Such maintenance service can be arranged thru the park administration at a service charge. Please discuss your requirements with the park administration.
Currently we offer:
- a two grave family estates (EST002). Each grave within an estate provides for a double interment (stacked)
- a four grave family estates (EST004). Each grave within an estate provides for a double interment (stacked)
- a six grave family estates (EST006). Each grave within an estate provides for a double interment (stacked)